Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 1...


1. In 1999, while on a camping trip, I fell into a fire and burned my right hand to a crisp. You can't tell if you look at it now.
2. I was always the tallest kid throughout middle school and junior high. My brother makes jokes that I hit puberty in like kindergarten, but it actually wasn't until 5th grade.
3. I have never broken a bone in my body.
4. I've carried the same blue Jansport backpack since my first day of kindergarten. I carried it during my one semester of college at UT Tyler.
5. I have a truely great friend named Jonn and he's autistic and a little out there.
6. I've started to think more and more about the real meaning of happiness, and how ordinary people can claim "happiness" with faith being absent. I guess that gives me an evangelical heart.
7. I struggle and fall more than anyone I know. Paul writes to Timothy in 1 Timothy, "Christ Jesus came to save sinners, of whom I am the worst." If my father wouldn't skin me alive, I would get it tattooed across my chest.
8. I can honestly say that I have broken more hearts than any guy should at my age. I am not proud of it, and would rather not talk about it.
9. I'm weird in the fact that I think about the strategies I would take in a zombie apocalypse..
10. I have a really weird talent in that I can yell really loud while music is playing, and some people can actually enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment