Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 3...

My favorite TV show!

I'm rather excited about this day, so I am a gonna name my favorite that is still on the air, and my all time favorite.

I'm beginning to start to see some television shows that keep progressively getting crappier, for example: The Office (sad but true), American Idol (just not the same without Simon, J-Lo makes a huge contribution though, but still), Secret Life of the American Teenager (guilty pleasure), and then all these new shows that are popping up on ABC family, which btw aren't so family oriented, Oxygen, MTV and etc. I'm starting to realize that the statements my dad made whenever I was a kid about how "shows whenever I was your age were so much better than these" has become relevant in my life.

But AMC's The Walking Dead has become the one show this is still airing that I legitimately will be upset or bummed out if I miss. The fact that I am fascinated with the possibility of a zombie apocalypse does not help me in my battle to not watch much television. If you have never seen the show, do yourself and your manhood a favor and watch it.

 

But yet, in the mega race for great television entertainment, everyone knows that some shows are "good" because of cliffhangers people are left with for another week and hold onto an adrenaline factor or whatev, but BOY MEETS WORLD takes the cake in the genuine/everyday great ending lesson category. I used to be faced with choices in my younger junior high years and I would seriously try and compare it to a Boy Meets World. Like Vinn Diagram kinda BS. I can quote literally every line of every episode. And that's real spit, like please, give me an episode and I'll spit some lines your way. Plus Topanga was always babe until she married Cory and became a bit of a chunk. Then she got plastic surgery...dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment